It also explains what rights you (hereinafter “you”, “data subject” or “data subjects”) have in respect of your personal data and contains other relevant information.
You can contact our Data Protection Officer by using the contact details above or via the following request form:
Please choose “Personal Data and GDPR requests – contact Data Protection Officer”.
Any amendments to this Policy will be posted to our website and will be effective when posted.
If we make any material changes to this Policy, we will notify the data subjects by email (to the e-mail address provided to us by you) and/or by means of a notice on our website.
Any data subject can choose to discontinue use of our products and services if the data subject does not accept the terms of this Policy, or any modified version of this Policy.
We do not knowingly collect any personal information from children under the age of 18. Our products and services are not offered to individuals under the age of 18 and are not designed for such individuals.
Refusal to provide some data may result in unavailability of some of our products and services or poor user experience.
We may obtain personal data directly from our customers during the purchase of our products or from partners selling or otherwise distributing our products.
Categories of Personal Data and Purposes of Processing
1. Identity and contact details (including name, email and postal address, telephone number) of data subjects for the following purposes:
Any marketing communication is subject to the right to object. The right to object may also apply to other kinds of processing activities.
2. Technical specifications of data subject’s device for the following purposes:
3. Device identification and location data for the following purposes:
4. Information on credit cards and other payment details for the following purposes:
5. Cookie data for the following purposes:
6. Data on customers’ communication and interaction with our products and services for the following purposes:
When we process your personal data for our legitimate interests, we take into account any potential impact that such data processing may have on you and that our legitimate interests are not overridden by your interests or fundamental rights and freedoms. We carefully assess the legitimate interests and take into account various factors, in particular, whether you can reasonably expect at the time and in the context of the collection of the personal data that processing for that purpose may take place.
We maintain profiles of our customers as it is required to provide our customers with history of use of our products and services.
The profile includes current balance and billing history. No automated decision making is done on the basis of profiling except for the cases if our products and services may be provided in a different manner on the basis of the customer’s balance.
Recipients of Personal Data
We may share personal information with the following recipients:
International transfers of personal data
We may transfer your personal data outside of the European Economic Area (EEA) where:
We ensure that appropriate safeguards are in place for the transfer of your personal data out of the EEA in accordance with the following transfer solutions:
Providing personal data to our data processors is subject to signing a data processing agreement that sets out the subject-matter and duration of the processing, the nature and purpose of the processing, the type of personal data and categories of data subjects and the obligations and rights of the controller.
Period of Storage
The data will be stored during the period when our products and services are provided to the customer and as long as we have a legal obligation to store the data in order to supply it to state bodies.
We do not process the following information in any manner:
Rights of the Data Subjects
Each data subject has the following rights which may be exercised by contacting us to the contact details provided above.
All the rights below have specific exceptions in certain cases. The requests will be processed within 30 days.
1) The right to access allows any data subject to request the following information from us:
2) The right to rectification is the right to correct incorrect data and the right to complete the incomplete data.
3) The right to erasure (“to be forgotten”) means that the data subject may request erasure of his or her data in the following cases:
Please note that the following consequences of data erasure or failure to provide personal data may apply:
4) The right to restriction means that processing shall be restricted if:
5) The right to notification means that the data controller shall communicate the request of the data subject in exercise of his or her rights to each recipient unless it proves that it will take disproportionate effort.
6) The right to data portability means that data subject may request the data controller to provide collected data in structured and readable form.
7) The right to object to our using your personal data on the basis of our legitimate interests when your personal circumstances override our legitimate interests as the basis for processing.
8) The data subject has the right not to be subject to profiling which significantly affects his or her interests.
9) The right to lodge a complaint to the competent authority. Each data subject has the right to lodge a complaint to the data protection authority in the Czech Republic or in your country of work or residence in case of personal data breach, misuse or any violation of applicable law related to personal data processing. The data protection authority in the Czech Republic is the Office for Personal Data Protection / Úřad pro ochranu osobních údajů , website: https://www.uoou.cz/en/
Protection of Personal Data
We take the following measures to protect your personal data, to prevent the data breaches, misuse and the violation of rights of data subjects: